At the New Year, the hashtag #startachange was trending on Twitter. Here are my top ten tips for being the leader of your life by starting a change for yourself right now. You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/suepainter1.
- 5 minutes of meditation or prayer before you get out of bed in the morning.
- Greet everyone as if they are your dearest friend.
- Name 3 blessings in your life as you drink your morning coffee.
- Stretch from head to toe before you go to sleep.
- Where you have fear, ask yourself how to replace fear with love. Do that.
- Reach out to someone you’d really like to meet.
- Smile at everyone, including yourself.
- Take 15 minutes of quiet time in mid-afternoon, no excuses. The world will wait.
- Think of money as energy and watch how it flows toward you or away.
- Name the thing you are worst at and take one step toward changing that.
What tip can you share about how to #startachange? I’d love to see it below.