Be the Leader of Your Life.
Help Our Young People Become Leaders, Too.
What does it mean to become the leader of your life? It means you are very clear about how you want your life to be. It means having focus, self-discipline, a little humor, and self-love. I teach these the tools through my speeches, workshops, blog posts, and books.
Amazing things happen when we become the leaders of our lives. We face fears, discover the power of focus, rid ourselves of behaviors that don’t reflect who we are, and add daily practices into our lives that help us build what we truly want. When we are willing to feed our own spirit life changes in ways that we never imagined.
My passion is to encourage others to create the life they most want for themselves and those they love. I’m a believer in ditching the drama-driven life. It’s disruptive and damaging. It prevents stepping back and taking an objective look, stepping up to leading ourselves from chaos into calmness. The drama-driven life weakens our mental and physical health and corrupts our values. Frankly, I believe it weakens our culture.
What happens when we become clear, focused, disciplined, are able to laugh often, and care for ourselves as a top priority?
- Life becomes less hectic and provides more satisfaction.
- Work becomes on target and more productive.
- Relationship issues become clearer and easier to sort out.
- Mental and physical health can improve.
- You have more energy and enthusiasm for your life’s work.
- You feel more centered within yourself and connected to your spirit.
- You are able to walk through life with an expanded sense of compassion and love toward yourself and others.
- Your children are calmer and healthier.
All the pieces of our lives are connected – our relationships, our work, our health, our play, our spirit, our emotional state – and each affects the other. As we discover how to be mindful we naturally bring out our own senses of intuition and connection. And what happens? We begin to find ourselves in a sweet and powerful flow in life, with less drama, more peace, and the ability to easily create what we desire.